Corsair Community

LL120 and Strips Led issue

Utrekh

Hello everyone, I have recently purchased the LL120 x 3 with the Lighting Node and 4 LED strips, connected all as in the manual, the iCUE software recognizes the peripherals, but the strips remain off, and the fans turn correctly, but the light of the LED remains static and only with red, green and blue colors (see image below).

Some months before, I have purchased other chinese 3 LED fans with own controller, with the same problem. Have you ant ideas for resolve, pls? Is possible an incompatibility with mobo ASRock Z270 Extreme 4? Or I need more power, with only 650w?

Thank you so much!!!

20200409_171357.thumb.jpg.2a74c3d6d7efbfda0ee3d09145c919db.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Same here, I have been using the LL Fans And RGB strips connected to my commander pro for a while and never had a problem until recently, i am currently on the latest software update (3.28.70). My LL fans work correctly but the RGB strip is a static color or frozen during a Rainbow profile. Both the LL and RGB strips are detected in icue but do not change colors at all. I am currently still looking online to find a issue to this problem and i came across your thread with a similar problem. Please contact me on discord silvabullet#9046

Thanks