Corsair Community

Voice Prompts and Random Beeping

SlackerKing

After updating to iCue 3.27.68 my voice prompts (mic on/off, charging, etc.) have been randomly not working for my Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Gaming Headset. I have to exit iCue and start it back up and they will work again. Is anyone else having this issue?

Another issue is that even though I have iCue configured to power off my headset after 15 minutes, it rarely does after the latest update.

Also, sometimes, when I don't use my headset for a while and then use it, I hear beeps when I speak. Super annoying. If I move the USB dongle to another port, it usually goes away, but not always. What causes this and is there a fix?

I have Windows 10 Pro x64

Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.720)

Edited by SlackerKing

Since I updated to the latest version of iCUE software 3.27.68 the voice prompts also stopped working with my VOID headset. Worked with no issue with the prior version. Is here a way to back rev the iCUE sortware?

EDIT: Well, all my above issues are happening, again. So annoying. I ordered a new headset from another company, as this is the 3rd Void headset I've had with these issues.

Luckily I had an older version (3.22.74) still and it "seems" to have resolved all my issues. Too bad I didn't try that before ordering a new headset today. lol

Anyway, it's on my Dropbox, if you want it. Just send me a message.

Edited by SlackerKing