Corsair Community

Command per Clock 1T?

magic carpet

Hi all,

I experienced some compatibility problems setting my Abit IC7MAX3 to 1T CMC; since my two 512MB sticks of XLPRO should support 1T I wonder why stressing the system with benchmarks such as 3DM01/03/05 causes always crashes.

The system is not overclocked, the ram voltage is 2.8v and the entry I changed (it's Enabled for 1T and Disabled for 2T) is found in the Game Accelerator settings.

The system is stable if I leave it on Auto.

Thanks for your help

Massimiliano

• Corsair Employees
Can you tell me the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Can you tell me the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

First, I'd like to understand if Command Rate and Command per Clock (CPC) are the same thing, since I read the importance of CR 1T in a pdf recently released by Corsair.

I also read that every unbuffered ram today is 1T Command Rate by default.

Anyway I have a P4 3.2EE with 800MHz FSB and two sticks of XLPRO at 2-2-2-5 and 2.8v

Thanks again :)

Having read the importance of Command Rate in the recently released pdf by Corsair, I just would like to know if my sticks of 3200XLPRO are 1T Command Rate or if not by default how can I change this value in the BIOS of the Abit IC7MAX3.

Thanks for your help!

In otherwords it's not a setting that's programmed into the SPD of the memory.

Ok thanks Now I understand...

So it depends just on the chipset or the MB manufacturers!

Well, it could be that for instance Asus delivers a MB with the i875p and the Command Rate setting whilst Abit not.

Archived