Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB not able to save profile to device

Gphish

Icue current version 3.10.125 and m65 firmware 3.06. I cannot get a save to device option when I add a new profile. see screen shot. number 1 . it should look like the other image. Can anyone help me? I have been able to save profile to mouse before in last version but that to didn't have the same add to hardware option either. I don't remember how I did it. something to the fact I created a new profile and I was able to click on the sd card looking icon on the right hand side of profile list. When I try to do it it highlights yellow then back but doesn't save profile to device.

screenshot.thumb.jpg.b379a121e5100527612214dfbef4aec2.jpg

inline1176265275.thumb.png.281f405e93fd91c61807a584a0ffce94.png

Icue current version 3.10.125 and m65 firmware 3.06. I cannot get a save to device option when I add a new profile. see screen shot. number 1 . it should look like the other image. Can anyone help me? I have been able to save profile to mouse before in last version but that to didn't have the same add to hardware option either. I don't remember how I did it. something to the fact I created a new profile and I was able to click on the sd card looking icon on the right hand side of profile list. When I try to do it it highlights yellow then back but doesn't save profile to device.

You need to click the option to make it a “hardware profile” in screen shot 2. Then set up the mouse lighting and dpi, the click the onboard profiles tab to access the save to memory slot feature.

You are 16 months out of date on the software. You probably should update at some point, but fix this first. The newest version moves the save to device features into the main profiles.

I did update from the settings menu and it downloaded and installed this version 3.27.68 and I verified latest firmware for the mouse. The screen shot to save to hardware is a screen shot tech support sent to me and should be the one I get. My screen shot doesn't give that option. The new screen shot does show the sd card looking save option to the right of the profile and my mouse is on it. It is greyed out and cannot select it. also you can see in screen shot 2 that there is a sd card looking save option on the profile and the mouse is on it. when I click on it it doesn't do anything like its not a selectable option.

Anyway you can make a video or instructions to save to device with new version? Maybe a YouTube video because there is not one on there that shows the new version way to save to device.

942137110_Newscreenshot.thumb.jpg.a514c2db1452f985bf4133842fc69578.jpg

328979435_SCREENSHOT2.thumb.jpg.363b10716b9dc765a335213edc6328b4.jpg

Edited by Gphish
error

Your not correct this is the current version verified by tech support. The screen shot to save to hardware is a screen shot tech support sent to me and should be the one I get. My screen shot doesn't give that option.

I have a brand new M65 Pro RGB with the same firmware/iCUE issue which seems odd, I wonder if it's just a firmware issue?.

Ugh.... Too many repetitive naming conventions. You have a M65 Pro, which is not the same as the M65 RGB or M65 Elite. You don't have the onboard save profiles. In the little vertical menu to the right of the profiles, there will be a small page icon just above the trash can. It says "save static lighting and DPI to device". You can do this from a normal profiles, but recognize not all effects can be saved.

Sorry for the delayed reaction. I had to get out my M65 Pro to verify.

Edited by c-attack

Ugh.... Too many repetitive naming conventions. You have a M65 Pro, which is not the same as the M65 RGB or M65 Elite. You don't have the onboard save profiles. In the little vertical menu to the right of the profiles, there will be a small page icon just above the trash can. It says "save static lighting and DPI to device". You can do this from a normal profiles, but recognize not all effects can be saved.

Sorry for the delayed reaction. I had to get out my M65 Pro to verify.

I got it to work with v2.24.50 of the CUE software. lighting and dpi saved to device. I knew it could be done because I did it before. I have uninstalled this disappointing software and will never use it again.

Thank you for your help c-attack

• 6 months later...