Corsair Carbide Spec-OMEGA RGB

MSI B450M Mortar Max 4133MHz(OC)

AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600X 3.8GHz AM4

Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Nitro+ 8 GB

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 2x8 GB DDR4 3200MHz 16 CL

XPG 1TB S40G RGB PCI-e Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Flash SSD

Corsair TXM 750W 80+ Gold PSU

Corsair Hydro H100I RGB Platinum 240MM

I have this system. But I am not satisfied with the cooling performance. I don't like the FANs running very loud. There can only be sound in games. I made some manual settings. Can you help me for the ideal cooling performance?

I added 3 photos for you to see.

1 rear exhaust HD120 fan.

2 top exhaust HD120 fans.

3 front air intake HD120 fans.

In-case radiator and 2 fans.

Thanks for helping.

h100.thumb.png.cf5ffb9a2621fcc89932b8b8d397a005.png

commander.thumb.png.60253dfc680890e00068976e0c083070.png

case.jpg.76c3135dff54b43ee054525123d6381f.jpg

Get a custom curve going on the H100i Platinum as well. Quiet/Balanced/Extreme are just preset curves. They may or may not be useful depending on your baseline temp. You always can create a new "cooling mode", then use the same shape tools (upper right corner) to re-create those same presets. Then drag them up or down by a specific temperature offset.

Another way to approach is to set a maximum radiator fan speed. 1500 rpm is about my limit for 120s. Whatever your's is, set a manual curve leading up to it and cap the fan speed there. Coolant temp is the baseline CPU temp and any increases are additive. So if your coolant temp increases from 36 to 39C with lower fan speed, you have only added +3C to your CPU temp. Most people have the 3-4C to spare on the CPU and can back off a bit. 1900 is too loud for me.

I think the Commander Pro curves seem fine and GPU temp is a logical choice. 1200 rpm seems pretty reasonable is under gaming load.

Get a custom curve going on the H100i Platinum as well. Quiet/Balanced/Extreme are just preset curves. They may or may not be useful depending on your baseline temp. You always can create a new "cooling mode", then use the same shape tools (upper right corner) to re-create those same presets. Then drag them up or down by a specific temperature offset.

Another way to approach is to set a maximum radiator fan speed. 1500 rpm is about my limit for 120s. Whatever your's is, set a manual curve leading up to it and cap the fan speed there. Coolant temp is the baseline CPU temp and any increases are additive. So if your coolant temp increases from 36 to 39C with lower fan speed, you have only added +3C to your CPU temp. Most people have the 3-4C to spare on the CPU and can back off a bit. 1900 is too loud for me.

I think the Commander Pro curves seem fine and GPU temp is a logical choice. 1200 rpm seems pretty reasonable is under gaming load.

Thank you very much for your reply. Can you give me some advice?

There are 7 fan speed options.

What are the values you recommend gradually? Also, is the fan installation correct?

Thanks.