Corsair Community

Having some serious issues with iCue please help

Shadowhawk

As of late I have been having some rather concerning issues with iCue. Recently I updated Windows 10, then shortly after I was reading of pretty major issues with that latest big update. So to be on the safe side I went back to the previous version of windows I was running. In doing so, I noticed that my RGB on my vengeance RGB Pro Ram was not working. I looked it up on iCue and it was no longer there. Looked up that issue and was reading that updating my BIOS was a fix. Tried that and had no luck. So I tried uninstalling and re installing iCue and in doing so I can not uninstall it because a window pops up saying that

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable."

"Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package iCueSetup_3.21.88_release.msi in the box below"

I hit OK and another window pops up saying

"The path C:\Users\shado\AppData\Local\Temp\iCueSetup_3.21.88_release.msi cannot be found. Verifiy that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package iCueSetup_3.21.88_release.msi in a folder from which you can install the product CORSAIR iCUE Software."

That is as far as I can go. I cannot uninstall iCue. Another problem I have is in a desperation to see if I could solve my problem another way was to try and make a new profile in iCue to see if I could make it see my ram that way. When I clicked on + to make a new profile my H150i Pro RGB disappeared from iCue and now my fans dont run on my cooler.

This whole mess has made all my RGB lighting useless and I cant figure out how to fix this. Please help, I dont know what to do here.

Last night I turned off my computer in frustration then this morning I thought I would take another crack at trying to figure out this situation. Noticed when my computer booted up all my lighting settings blinked on. Looked in iCUE and my fans were back in the profile. So something somehow fixed itself. Unfortunately my RAM is still not showing up so my RGB is still dead there. Anybody know of an alternative to iCUE that works cuz honestly iCUE sucks and I dont want it anymore.