Corsair Community

Corsair h115i rgb platinum

Kylian.v

Hi! Im looking for some help abaut the corsair h115i rgb platinum.

I was the proud owner of a h110i, old old model, but it stops working i think the liquid inside is empty or the pump cloged becouse it doesnt do the job anymore, corsair link shows the pump revs, is spining ok but the temperature keeps rising until i need to turn off the pc, is ok i need a change.

So i purchased a new corsair h115i rgb platinum, the problem is the noise of the pump, in quiet mode is ok but in the other two modes is really anoying, i change the first one i purchased and buy another one with the same result.

Is a problem with the h115i?

I was looking for another model in the website and i came across the Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT but i dont know really the diference and if the pump is more silent.

Any help will be really apreciated.

PD: Sorry for my english is not my first language.

It seems fairly certain your old H100i (GTX/v2 ?) has a flow problem. The continual coolant rise to shut off is a clear indicator and unfortunately fatal.

H115i Platinum - Can you be more descriptive about the noise? It is changing? Gurgling? Or something more basic and you don't like the "tone" of the sound?

The new XT coolers use the same pump as the Platinum series, so if the issue is characteristic of the pump (vs a defect), then this will not effect the change you want.

On the bright side, there is no reason for most people to run the pump past the 2000 rpm low setting. Unless you are running a HEDT processor with a high core count and wattage in the 250-300W range for extended 100% load periods, you will see zero difference in performance. Pump speed or flow rate is almost never the limiting factor for larger AIO coolers with short length and low to moderate restriction.