Corsair Community

need RMA for CMX512-3200XLPT XMS3208v1.2

irfs

Ive used 2 of these modules on a asus P4C800-E AND MSI 865PE Neo2-PFS Platinum. ! 1 stick now refuses to boot on both boards. Ive also tried 2 cpus.

Both modules have the same versions OR LABLES XMS3208V1.2 0453003-1

Someone please help !!

Pls help i have 2 sticks one of em just stopped working and refuses to boot into windows. The other module works fine on its own. tested 2 motherboards and 2 cpus getting the same result.

Ramguy pls help i need to get this sorted asap.

kind regards

irfy

• Corsair Employees
Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Asus P4C800-E D i have setup everything to default DDR 400 CAS2225 even tried 2.85V. P4 3.0E prescott (E0) also tested P4 2.8C Sl6WT. I have tried memory on MSI 865PE Neo2-PFS Platinum. Slots 1+3 tried 2+4 aswell.

It seems 1 stick has gone barmy the other is fine and is working on the MSI as we speak. Its running DDR 500 cas 2.5 3 3 6 2.85v

kind regards

irfan

Archived