Corsair Community

Rattle sound coming from the pump [H100i RGB Platinum]

lok899

Hi. I have recently bought a corsair H100i RGB Platinum I started my PC after installation and the pump makes a rattle sound like if a HDD is loading something (its not HDD). The sound dissapears when i set the pump on extreme mode, on balanced mode it still makes it but not much but on quiet mode its very audible. I read that it could be air inside the loop but i just want to make sure its not anything else cause i would really like the pump to run on the quiet mode and quiet as it should be. The system is currently running 2 hours. I have the radiator mounted on the top of my case. Temps are average 52 celsius (sometime jumps to 60 for a moment but i had the same on my previous cooler) while playing division 2. Is there anything i can do to get rid of that sound? I appreciate any help i can get because i dont want to RMA a very new water cooler. Edited by lok899

Good news after few hours running the pump on balanced mode the rattle stopped but was still audible on quiet mode. Today i set the quiet mode let it run for a hour or so and its gone. I also tried to tilt the case and in a certain angle the rattle was gone so i was sure it was air inside the loop.