Corsair Community

icue does not "see" my commander pro anymore. Bricked?

TommyEVO

My system with commander pro + 6 ll120 + h100i + vengeance rgb pro worked perfectly fine for almost a year.

After re-plugging the SATA slot for commander pro today, icue cannot change the lighting effect of those 6 ll120 anymore, and when I try to update the commander pro, it stucked at 0% and after restarting the computer, icue can't see my commander pro anymore.

I tried resetting the commander pro but it seemed not working. Anyone know whether my commander pro is bricked and what I can do? Thanks

I tried the manual reset by re-plugging the sata slot while holding the reset button with a pin. I am not sure whether this is the correct way but then the led light on the commander pro keeps flashing.

There isn't another USB-C ports in my Mobo (MSI z390 gaming edge) so I can't try plugging it into another port

I would go ahead and contact Corsair Support through the Ticket System. It is unclear if the device is toast or its the more common USB recognition issue, but none of us can send you a new Commander if it's fried. Might as well talk to the people who can remedy it.

It may have bricked during the firmware update. This does seem the most likely.

My Commander Pro just started doing this as well today. I tried different usb headers, it was plugged into a usb cable from the psu not even sure what else to do. It shows up in the device manager as a generic USB device.

I just tried to do the reset the OP has, pushed the button and no light flashed.

Edited by JAshtonX