Corsair Community

Missing Gradient "Play on key pressed" option

tasadar2

I just upgraded from the pre-icue corsair keyboard software. One of the things I am attempting to replicate is a gradient lighting effect on each individual key pressed. From related posts, I should see a "Play on key pressed" checkbox, but this does not appear. I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious, but how can I get the gradient to apply to only pressed key(without making a gradient for each key, ~122 keys)?

Attached is what I see when editing the gradient.

iCue version: 3.26.95

gradiant.png.ec4fffce4fa6e07dc5ad979609b12139.png

What you have set will keep the key lit with the green-blue gradient while you have it held down.

If you want it to "linger on release", change the Stop setting to "After" and "1 time". That will give you the green to blue fade for 1 second after press.

Yes and I am using the exact same thing now per key and it is working. Somehow you have not applied it correctly.

What keyboard is that?

Then please send me screenshot with your settings. For now i can set the effect only on whole keyboard (every key light up when one key is pressed) and i don't want to set every key separately.

It’s exactly the same as the OP and as described above with “stop after 1 time”. I loaded 3.26.95 into another PC this morning and it worked as expected.

What keyboard are you using? There are some wireless models that do not have type lighting or other limitations for battery longevity.

Edited by c-attack

Can confirm the same issue. Play on pressed key checkbox is gone in latest version 3.26.95, and its always been there before. Reverting to 3.25.60 brings the feature back. K70 LUX RGB.

Yes, but it still works like before. It appears to automatically play on the pressed key only.