Corsair Community

Many Different Problems with iCUE v3.24.52

MemeFiendd

As of recent, I have been having countless troubles with iCUE, especially the lighting portion of the software. One of these issues is that a lot of the time when i wake my computer after the screen falls asleep, and occasionally upon startup of my PC, my keyboard, LED strips, and fans revert to a static color scheme of white with some pastel blue and yellow areas, and can only be fixed by manually shutting iCUE off and restarting. Possibly related, there is an error message that comes up after I restart iCUE that says there was a profile conflict or corruption in the memory, but after it "fixes it" nothing changes. I was also wondering if there was a way to save a custom iCUE profile into the memory of the keyboard, as there are two memory slots that I deleted for it but cant seem to assign the profile to. I have also noticed that the void visualizer for my keyboard will often either freeze during use, or never even work in the first place. I also cannot update to the current version because iCUE crashes on startup and makes the application unusable. Sorry for the loaded thread but Id rather post it all in one thread than 4 separate threads.