Corsair Community

VERY unhappy camper

Nasty

I just got my Corsair Cool water cooler today. The radiator had a dent in it, but I figured that I could live with that.

Got it all put together and ready to go and started the process to fill. After running it for a few minutes I've found that the WATER BLOCK LEAKS! There's a joint on the bottom of the water block (the part that touches the CPU) that leaks water.

How do I get a replacement water block, radiator, and bottle of coolant? Quickly (my computer is down now awaiting these parts)?

I can only hope that my motherboard, cpu, and video card weren't damaged.

I can only hope that my motherboard, cpu, and video card weren't damaged.

Okay, I'm way less stressed about this because after putting my old heatsink on there the computer still works. Now to just get the replacement parts and try again!

You will need to contact the RMA group @ rma@corsairmemory.com with your full contact information (full name, shipping address, and telephone #). They will ship you out a new block. Please make sure to include which kit (CWC100-1000 or CWC100-1001) that you have so that you get the correct block in return. Corsair will want to see the damaged block as all blocks are tested @ 25 PSI after the manufacturing process and after the hose has been attached to the block, then packaged in the "COOL" kits.

Thanks for the reply. I contacted them and got a "you need to send it back to where you bought it."

Got the new one today and put it in and it works fine. So far so good. There's a bit of gurgling on occasion from the reservoir. Air in the system?

Thanks for the reply. I contacted them and got a "you need to send it back to where you bought it."

Got the new one today and put it in and it works fine. So far so good. There's a bit of gurgling on occasion from the reservoir. Air in the system?

yes burp it well

Archived