Corsair Community

LS100 Video Lighting is missing?

• 1 year later...
After 10 days of back and forth with support I found my own answer.

Video lighting only shows up if you select Dual or Single Monitor output, but not if you have the device set "External Lighting". Don't know why... but that is what go it.

Did you find any alternative way to activate the video feature for the external lighting?

I'm having a similar issue. I've bought 4x250mm strips and 2x450mm and added them to my monitor (4x450 was a bit too much for my AW 38" inch monitor) and I wanted to activate the video feature but sadly it's not available for "External Lighting".

• 3 months later...
After 10 days of back and forth with support I found my own answer.

Video lighting only shows up if you select Dual or Single Monitor output, but not if you have the device set "External Lighting". Don't know why... but that is what go it.

Thats so sad. I bought the icue LS 100 Starter Pack and in addition the 35cm extension pack for the UWide monitor of my son.

The extended setup 35, 25, 45, 35, 45, 25. It fits perfectly to the monitor but the video option is only available using the standard setup and the function itself is only working on one side with that.

Very sad it was a birthday present just for that function and now it is not working.

Video Lighting is avaliable only with iCue's presets, if you use a custom configuration of strips, it simply won't show.

I have a starter kit + 2x250mm expansion and I have set them 250+450+250+250+450+250 as it's the best way they cover my 34" UW curved monitor's back. If I choose double monitor preset, I have Ambient Lighting avaliable and working for some time, then the strips start to act weird.

It's a long-time problem that has been brought to Corsair attention several times, but still no luck for us... and meanwhile they also released v.4 of iCue.

Nothing much to do then cross our fingers and hope.

Baio