Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB Issue

Treeroy6670

Hello, I have had this issue for quite some time now, but just left the mouse plugged in to ward off dealing with it. For some reason, my mouse and the wireless adapter have fallen out of sync with each other. When I open iCue to attempt to update the firmware and possibly rectify the issue, iCue registers 2 seperate Dark Core RGBs, one that is clearly attached to the mouse being plugged in, and the other which is attached the USB dongle itself. (I tested it by pulling each one out individually and each one caused only one of the two mice to go away)

I could always run it in bluetooth, but I would prefer not to. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling iCue and that did nothing.

I finally figured it out, in case anyone else ever has this issue, go into icue, go to settings, click on pairing, unplug your mouse, turn it off, turn it back on while simultaneously holding the button behind the scroll wheel until the lights flash, and it will repair