Corsair Community

Certain keys are being "Pressed" when I press RCTRL

Keriti

After I finished playing CS:GO, I closed the game, then randomly it was as if the RCTRL key was being spammed and the following keys were being pressed:

Left Arrow, Right Arrow, Down Arrow, Up Arrow, Delete, End, Page Down, Backspace and =.

I have left my keyboard unplugged for 30 minutes, with the PC turned off, I turned it back on and it still didn't fix, Now after I reinstalled iCUE the Automatic pressing stopped, but if I manually press RCTRL, all if not most of the above keys will press with it.

This has never happened before, I have never spilt liquid on my keyboard, it's always been cleaned with a dry paper towel or Compressed Air Duster, I don't know what's happening

EDIT: Now only the Up and Down keys are activating when RCTRL is being pushed, what is going on?

EDIT: Now it's randomly stopped, I'm so confused what's happened

Edited by Keriti
Adding to post

If your keyboard in question is RGB try turning off the LED's. Then check to see if the problem continues to happen or not.

I know that might sound weird but I used to own a Corsair K55 keyboard. When the RGB lights on the keyboard was on the keyboard would act weird and would keep doing it until I turned off the RGB lights.