Corsair Community

6xQL120 + h150i +3 x 120 LL

LeeandLee

Ok So i have everything installed in my new system etc. Just need to get the wiring now which im confused about now.

I have 6 QL120 fans in the case and 3 LL120 fans for the h150i Pro. Im lost after that. I looked up Zotty's but it seems to be missing this speicific config and only shows it with splitters etc.

The Ql120 come with Light Node Core not the Light Node Pro. I also bought the Commander Pro.

So my questions are.

First the h150i Pro. Do I plug the USB attached to the H150 into the motherboard? There are 3 fan plugs for the h150i as well as the 6 fan plugs for the 3xLL120 fan connectors(rgb and fan control). No idea where those 3 fan connectors go. They cant attach to motherboard since they are pins not the intake plug type or whatever you call them.

Where do i plug the LL120 fans and RGB into since ill be using 6xQL120 as well?

The Light Node Core cant attach to the Commander Pro like the Lighting Node Pro does. So now im fully lost.

A) The Lighting Node Pro would connect to the Commander Pro using USB. Just like the Lighting Node Core. I think you mean the RGB Fan LED Hub. The Lighting Node Core is a single RGB channel + a Fan Hub in a single unit. Connect it to the USB 2.0 headers on the Commander Pro. It'll show up as a separate device.

First the h150i Pro. Do I plug the USB attached to the H150 into the motherboard? There are 3 fan plugs for the h150i as well as the 6 fan plugs for the 3xLL120 fan connectors(rgb and fan control). No idea where those 3 fan connectors go. They cant attach to motherboard since they are pins not the intake plug type or whatever you call them.

B) Are you talking about the fan connectors on the pump? You plug your fans into them and control the fan speed from the pump. And you can connect the USB to the motherboard or the CoPro.

And ... dude ... we're volunteers here spending our own time helping folks out. Getting impatient because you don't have a response in 2 hours is a little ... umm ... unreasonable.

So i plug the usb that is attached to the Light Node Core into the Commander Pro USB connector? Then I plug the Commander Pro USB into the motherboard?

And omg im dumb with the fan connectors lol. So where do i plug the RGB connectors for the LL120 fans on the h150i then since there are 9 rgb connectors in total?

And i asked again because i was seeing others who posted after me get responses before me while 30 people viewed my post and no response. So its not unreasonable to ask again imo.

Yes, you connect the Lighting Node Core to the Commander Pro's USB. Connect the CoPro to the motherboard.

It will appear as a separate device in iCUE.

For the RGB connectors for the LL fans, you'll need an RGB Fan LED Hub. If you got the fans in a multipack, you'll have one (as well as a Lighting Node Pro). You'll connect the RGB Fan LED Hub to the Commander Pro with a 3-pin female to female cable with only 2 wires (aka a "Fan Hub Cable").

Check out the RGB FAQ that's in my signature. Much of the information you seek can be found there.