Corsair Community

H115i RGB lighting not working

Dogsparky1

https://imgur.com/a/cvGrtbK

This is the lighting i have for my H115i, but no matter what i do whether i change the hardware lighting or not, any fan connected to it, and itself stays on spiral rainbow, i have uninstalled and reinstalled icue, so far nothing seems to work. it just all of sudden stopped working and only does spiral rainbow

so does anyone know what to do or do i return it?

Edited by Dogsparky1

I'm having the same issues. I first bought the H100i RGB Platinum and Windows 10 keeps detecting it as a device about every 1 minute. As soon as I unplug the usb cable it stopped but the lighting stopped too. Sometimes it''ll work for like an hour and then the rgb just stops working and stays inn the last mode it was in.

I bought the H115i RGB platinum and same issues. I've tried different usb headers and windows keeps detecting it every 1 minute. The sound is getting very annoying. I've even tried my old NXZT internal usb hub using different slots and still same thing on both the H100i and H115i.

I'm also running 8 LL120 RGB and they work fine even when I switch the headers.

Edited by daddyd302

https://imgur.com/a/cvGrtbK

This is the lighting i have for my H115i, but no matter what i do whether i change the hardware lighting or not, any fan connected to it, and itself stays on spiral rainbow, i have uninstalled and reinstalled icue, so far nothing seems to work. it just all of sudden stopped working and only does spiral rainbow

so does anyone know what to do or do i return it?

Are you running any other monitoring tools?

Have you tried to force-update the firmware?

I'm having the same issues. I first bought the H100i RGB Platinum and Windows 10 keeps detecting it as a device about every 1 minute. As soon as I unplug the usb cable it stopped but the lighting stopped too. Sometimes it''ll work for like an hour and then the rgb just stops working and stays inn the last mode it was in.

I bought the H115i RGB platinum and same issues. I've tried different usb headers and windows keeps detecting it every 1 minute. The sound is getting very annoying. I've even tried my old NXZT internal usb hub using different slots and still same thing on both the H100i and H115i.

I'm also running 8 LL120 RGB and they work fine even when I switch the headers.

Actually, different issue.

This definitely sounds like a conflict. Are you running any other monitoring tools, especially HWInfo?

Actually, different issue.

This definitely sounds like a conflict. Are you running any other monitoring tools, especially HWInfo?

I'm using Aida 64, been using that for years. I'm also using msi afterburner.

Edited by daddyd302

Well it seems that my K95 is refusing to work at all. The H115i works but the 680X and K95 will not light up. I even uninstall aida 64 and still nothing is working. Icue is really screwing everything up. I uninstall icue and the lights all come back on. Now my K95, 680X ll fans, and my h115i all are at their default lighting. Edited by daddyd302