Corsair Community

Same fan curves for multiple profiles -- how to?

Mike-G

I would like to use the same fan curves for my 6 fans across all my profiles. I was thinking to create a baseline profile with the desired fan curves and then duplicate that as a starting point each time I add an application-specific profile.

The problem with this, is that if I decide to change the fan curves after adding application-specific profiles created this way, I have to edit each of the profiles with the new fan curves.

Is there a way to define the fan curves in such a way that a single definition of the curves will be shared by all my profiles (unless specifically overridden)? The fans are connected to a CommanderPro and I'm using iCUE 3.24.52 (latest at the time of this post).

iCUE -> Commander Pro Performance Tab. Go to each of your fans and click on the three horizontal lines after the RPM. In that drop down list is "copy to all profiles". This both transfers and applies 'Fan Curve X' to every other profile in the deck. Switch to profile #39? Fans are all on the same curve they were on back at the default. Also, since it is the same curve, when you change Fan Curve X in one of them, you are changing it in all of them. No second step required.

• 9 months later...