Corsair Community

Corsair Harpoon Wireless Dongle not detected

Hey everyone,

I'm a first time poster here so I'll try to give as much information out as possible so hopefully someone knows of a possible solution for my issue. I currently am using the Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse, purchased in August when I built my PC. It worked as intended until about mid-November. I charged the mouse with the cord and unplugged the wireless dongle one night before bed, and when I got home from work the next day the dongle would no longer make a sound when connected to my PC. It seems as though the PC is not recognizing it. I spoke with Corsair about the issue and they suggested returning the mouse to them and they'd send me a new one, but it could take several weeks--I'm currently in grad school so that won't be an option right now as I have no other mice. I'm tempted to just buy a new Harpoon because I love it, but the cord gets in the way when I'm gaming. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas for how to get my PC to recognize the mouse dongle again? Or should I just bite the bullet and spend 50$ on a new one?

Thanks for the help,

Umbra

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 3 2200

ASUS Prime B-450 mobo

AMD Radeon RX580 GPU

8gb DDR4 RAM

500W Thermaltake PSU

1TB HDD

NZXT h510i case

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...