Corsair Community

K95 Platinum XT release date?

Sirrio

Hello corsair fans,

I just wanted to know when the K95 Platinum XT can be bought. I searched the internet for retailers but none of them has the K95 Platinum XT listed.

I need a new keyboard as early as possible, the keycaps are falling off and I can't put them back on because the plastic "poles" broke and are stuck inside the G-Roamer switches and I am unable to get them out again. I don't want to open up my keyboard to not lose the warranty. Sadly no second keyboard lying around.

I will gladly get used the the Cherry MX Speed if it means I can use a keyboard another 10 years without worrying about the usability. Like I said I prefer the K70 overall build, loved the extra media keys the font and everything overall, just the feel wasn't "normal" for me.

Oh man to long of a post.

TL;DR When can I buy the K95 Platinum XT?

Thank you in advance

Sincerely Sirrio

Edited by Technobeard
edited - Rule 9

I suppose that depends on where in the world you are. They are shipping in the US right now. Mine is on a truck in the snow somewhere. US/CAN websites had them up immediately. I don't know about Continental Europe but you would think they are in transit or ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...

I am located in Germany. It does not seem to be available in Europe yet.

No entries at "geizhals.de" at all.

Amazon.de has not even listed it yet.

Amazon.co.uk says dispatched in 1-3 months, but I guess this can change any day.