Corsair Community

Corsair CA-9011180-NA Virtuoso

dank_berry

First off I would like to start by saying it's probably the most beautiful and well-made headset I've ever had the pleasure of own but Ever since I started using it I've noticed that the surround sound isn't actually surround sound it's either one ear or the other completely and there is very little to no transition between it it's either full left or full right And switching it to stereo seems to do nothing I just like to know if there's an easy solution or if I need to return it or maybe these are just a strange broken headset I really do not want to return this headset it's a very well made and very comfortable and I like the mic everything about it I like except for the broken surround sound

First off I would like to start by saying it's probably the most beautiful and well-made headset I've ever had the pleasure of own but Ever since I started using it I've noticed that the surround sound isn't actually surround sound it's either one ear or the other completely and there is very little to no transition between it it's either full left or full right And switching it to stereo seems to do nothing I just like to know if there's an easy solution or if I need to return it or maybe these are just a strange broken headset I really do not want to return this headset it's a very well made and very comfortable and I like the mic everything about it I like except for the broken surround sound

Virtual 7.1 seems to only be supported on PC. I don't have one to check, but you should check which connections support it. You also may need to enable virtual 7.1 in iCUE.