Corsair Community

SP 120 RGB doesn't work

kksiaze

Hello,

Some days ago I have bought 3 corsair sp 120s as a kit which included fan hub and also sp lighting controller.

Yesterday I was building my new PC and I found out that my fans are not working.

I plugged each cable from the fan to the motherboard and to the hub fan.

Next the hub is connected to the lighting controller and also to SATA cable for the power. When I start the PC, fans are spinning but there's no light whatsoever. My question is did I do something wrong with the connections? I have to add that they are plugged in order which they should be (1,2,3)

I have to admit that I didn't go to the system because I'm waiting for the graphics card right now. Do I need to go to the windows and install corsair icue to have them work with light or it should be already working with only PC boot?

Sorry for my bad English :rolleyes:

I tried to connect them to the motherboard the same as they are connected to the hub, but still nothing. I tried to rearrange them in the hub also for multiply ways and still nothing changed

EDIT:

I was using wrong hub and controller. They were from HD. Don't ask me how but I was tired af when I was bulding the PC. You can close the thread, problem solved

Edited by kksiaze