Corsair Community

M65 Pro sniper and DPI buttons not showing up

Lando

Hi everyone, recently i just got the M65 Pro and it was working perfectly fine until i downloaded CUE to get my side buttons to work for playing games. But now my sniper and DPI buttons don't work anymore, i wanted to bind my sniper button to crouch in a game but it's straight up not being recognized by my computer and my DPI buttons aren't changing the sensitivity of my mouse. CUE isn't helping and I can't find anyone else to help me with this.

The sniper button will need to be "substitute bound" to another key. For example, if crouch in game is "c" then you need to create an Action (+) ->Remap A-Z, select C, tag the sniper button with it. It will highlight yellow.

However, the DPI issue raises another concern. There is a bug on 3.22 and 3.23 that causes key/button issues if there are any actions in the Library. If you created anything in the Library, move it into the profile, assign it, then delete the action in the Library. This bug applies to both keyboards and mice. I am able to use my sniper (remapped to a letter key) and DPI in both versions... if the Actions Library is clear.