Corsair Community

icue 465x

ponury

Hello,

I'm sorry for my bad English but i need your help. I bought a case icue 465x.

When i turn it on evrything was allright and 3 ll fans have colur and it work. After i install the icue software my ll fans stop lightining. i Check connection with sata and usb and evry thing is ok. I reinstall icue(clean install) but that doestn help. Funny thing is that only on first slot ll fans lightining.

I dont know how to fix it. In attach i give the picture of it and log from icue.

Thx for helping guys.

log.zip

623209734_20191224_125907(1).thumb.jpg.3f9ec943535dabc4acbd40ce7b7e5cb8.jpg

Have you seen my replay?

Dude ... first, I'm a volunteer. I'm doing this on my own free time. Second, I was spending time with my family on a holiday. Be patient. I understand you're frustrated and want this to work but you gotta realize that this is a user forum where users help other users.

The iCUE configuration looks good. Now ... are the fans plugged in to ports 1-2-3 or were any skipped? What happens if you rearrange fans on the ports?

Dude ... first, I'm a volunteer. I'm doing this on my own free time. Second, I was spending time with my family on a holiday. Be patient. I understand you're frustrated and want this to work but you gotta realize that this is a user forum where users help other users.

The iCUE configuration looks good. Now ... are the fans plugged in to ports 1-2-3 or were any skipped? What happens if you rearrange fans on the ports?

You are right, if I disrespect you i want to apologize for that. I'm greatful for that you still want to help me.

The fans plugged in to ports 1-2-3. When i Change It to port 4-5-6 any of them don't work. I try to change a port between port 1-2-3(switching fans) and i get that 2 fans lightning but one doesn't work with icue(I cant change the rgb effect, colour).

I'm thinking that something are broken and probobly i need send it to rma.

In attach picture how it looks now.

20191226_173033.thumb.jpg.1890d48e76241c1607be645ee5c874e9.jpg