Corsair Community

Icue only controls 2 out of 3 fans.

Neilsy420

Hi, first time posting here. I am using the up to date Icue software with commander pro to control 3 fans (2 x LL120 & 1 x LL140) and 4 strip lights. All fans and lighting strips light up and run. My issue is that I can only alter the speeds of the 2 x 120mm fans. In the Performance section of the Icue software I can only see 2 fans. If I change the 3rd fan (140mm) in the settings to a 3 or 4 pin fan it is recognised in the performance section but always at 0rpm. I have also tried plugging the fans into ports 4,5 & 6 in the commander pro but then they do not light up. I would really like to have fan speed control over all 3 fans. I am out of ideas and any help would be appreciated. Thx.

Hmm... Which fan header you select on the Commander Pro should have zero effect on lighting. The lighting power comes from the RGB Hub and that you most definitely need the fans in ascending order starting at 1 (1,2,3).

Can you post a screen shot of the commander pro "Performance Tab"? Also, set all the LL fans to 4 pin in Settings section. Auto should work, but also will power them up to max on boot -- something you don't need. If fan 3 shows "0 rpm" when on 4 pin, that is a clue to the problem.