Corsair Community

Unhappy with quality and customer service

Mvechi

I have a h100i v2 the pump died, so I contacted support, it's in the 5 years warranty period.

I am in Brazil.

1 - There is no contact number, only a site with a ticket system.

2 - I only received robot responses to my ticket even after I found signs of leaking around the fans (after I removed the AIO from my system) and included a picture in my ticket, minor leaking but leaking in an AIO should be taken seriously.

3 - Unhappy with the quality. The pump died and I found signs of leaking. A pump failure is already a bad sign, but I read online is a common occurrence with this model! Leaking in an AIO is not something I tolerate. I bought Corsair because of the brand quality and 5 year warranty. I thought "they must trust their products to offer 5 years"!

4 - The amount of warnings and regulations for a RMA, why did I get the feeling I am being treated like a thief? Some warnings and reminders are normal, the excessive amount throw at me is appalling.

I am used to buy Corsair parts and peripherals, never had any problems but this water cooler is not up to the quality I am used regarding Corsair products and the customer service was less than satisfactory.

In my country the company has to pay for the return expenses in the case of a faulty product. I didn't read anywhere about a refund for the expenses.

Makes me rethink buying more Corsair products in the future.

You might wanna try reaching out to the local store you purchased the item, and ask them to work on your behalf. Since the manufacturer warranty lasts 5 years, usually if they are a legit business, they can assist you with no much harm.

Good luck - boa sorte mano ;)