Corsair Community

Duplicate Hardware in iCue

nicktrick92

Hey all,

I just finished doing some reconfiguration of my case RGB components, adding an NZXT internal USB 2.0 hub and rerouting all my components (CoPro, NoPro, and h100i) into that. All seem to work well, but for some reason iCue now shows two h100i's under devices. The one I am able to use/modify/monitor is called "H100i PLATINUM SE" and the second one, which should not exist, is called "H100i PLATINUM SE (1)". The non-usable one has static fan data (From when it was last connected) and any changes to it make no changes to the actual cooler. Is there a way to remove this from iCue so I don't have to see it in my devices list anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

I just finished doing some reconfiguration of my case RGB components, adding an NZXT internal USB 2.0 hub and rerouting all my components (CoPro, NoPro, and h100i) into that. All seem to work well, but for some reason iCue now shows two h100i's under devices. The one I am able to use/modify/monitor is called "H100i PLATINUM SE" and the second one, which should not exist, is called "H100i PLATINUM SE (1)". The non-usable one has static fan data (From when it was last connected) and any changes to it make no changes to the actual cooler. Is there a way to remove this from iCue so I don't have to see it in my devices list anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried a cold boot?

i.e. Shut down completely and then turn your PC back on.