Corsair Community

There is no hardware profile

emre

Hi, i bought corsair harpoon wireless mouse today. There was 3 hardware profiles but i removed them all. Now i can't create hardware profile. :/

So my mouse sensitivity is very slow i can not set until open icue. And can't set macro buttons until open icue.

Please help me. I need to create hardware profile but when i click + button there is no radiobutton select hardware or software.

https://ibb.co/CtQ4R9X

https://ibb.co/tKrvBrS

Edited by Technobeard
removed dead links

Sometimes it doesn't load on the first install or people delete it not understanding what it does.

Go to your main profiles list and click the + to create a new profile. It will appear down at the bottom of the list with a generic name "Profile 15", etc.

Look to the center of the window, just under the picture. Above the three empty fields will be a circle selector for "Software Profile" and "Hardware Profile". Change it to hardware profile.

The icon representing it will now change. Click on the Harpoon and set the colors up the way you want. The HW profile will guide you and prevent you from selecting colors, actions, etc. that cannot be saved to the device. This was one of the purposes in creating the hardware profile mechanic. You can also rename the HW profile to something more appropriate (Harpoon HW1 or whatever). Finally use the onboard profiles tab on the left to save it to the mouse.

Edited by c-attack

Sometimes it doesn't load on the first install or people delete it not understanding what it does.

Go to your main profiles list and click the + to create a new profile. It will appear down at the bottom of the list with a generic name "Profile 15", etc.

Look to the center of the window, just under the picture. Above the three empty fields will be a circle selector for "Software Profile" and "Hardware Profile". Change it to hardware profile.

The icon representing it will now change. Click on the Harpoon and set the colors up the way you want. The HW profile will guide you and prevent you from selecting colors, actions, etc. that cannot be saved to the device. This was one of the purposes in creating the hardware profile mechanic. You can also rename the HW profile to something more appropriate (Harpoon HW1 or whatever). Finally use the onboard profiles tab on the left to save it to the mouse. I can't remember if the Harpoon has 1 or 3 save slots. Probably 1.

My english is not very good. What should i do? Please write step by step. And did you check second picture? There is no hardware option. Thanks

Since you are just starting out and have only the one device to be concerned with, I think the easiest course of action is to erase and start over.

1) Uninstall iCUE. It will ask you if you want to keep your settings. DO NOT.

2) Reboot the PC.

3) After the OS loads, go to C:Users/(name)/App Data (hidden folder)/Roaming and make sure there isn't a "Corsair" folder in this location.

4) Re-install iCUE.

With all prior settings deleted, the program should recognize your mouse a new device and automatically transfer the existing HW profiles from the mouse to iCUE. I would suggest you start off in wired mode. That will be necessary to save any new profiles to the device. Don't delete the HW1-HW3 profiles. That is how you save your settings to the mouse and its 3 profile slots.

Since you are just starting out and have only the one device to be concerned with, I think the easiest course of action is to erase and start over.

1) Uninstall iCUE. It will ask you if you want to keep your settings. DO NOT.

2) Reboot the PC.

3) After the OS loads, go to C:Users/(name)/App Data (hidden folder)/Roaming and make sure there isn't a "Corsair" folder in this location.

4) Re-install iCUE.

With all prior settings deleted, the program should recognize your mouse a new device and automatically transfer the existing HW profiles from the mouse to iCUE. I would suggest you start off in wired mode. That will be necessary to save any new profiles to the device. Don't delete the HW1-HW3 profiles. That is how you save your settings to the mouse and its 3 profile slots.

Did not work. I tried new windows too but not working. I think i should firmware update. But there is no firmware file. Any other way?

There is no firmware file? Do you mean in the CUE folder? Or in the iCUE app window under settings? Make sure you are wired/plugged in for this.

This is not supposed to be this difficult and I am out of ideas. If you are plugged in but the software does not list a firmware version for the mouse, I would contact Corsair through the Support Ticket System or exchange it for another at your retailer. It shouldn't be this hard.

There is no firmware file? Do you mean in the CUE folder? Or in the iCUE app window under settings? Make sure you are wired/plugged in for this.

This is not supposed to be this difficult and I am out of ideas. If you are plugged in but the software does not list a firmware version for the mouse, I would contact Corsair through the Support Ticket System or exchange it for another at your retailer. It shouldn't be this hard.

I am talking about this screen: https://ibb.co/qdzGqq1 .Maybe update firmware image reset mouse. I don't know. I have 12 days to refund. It looks like i will refund. And I hated icue software -_-