Corsair Community

H110i GTX Dying?

ScourgeDL

Check the coolant temperature in iCUE. It should be about +4-6C over ambient at idle and another +6-10C at max load. That keeps most people under 40C. Temps beyond that require investigation. Temps beyond 50C indicate an immediate problem.

It can be hard to describe sound. “Chirping” I think of as sporadic, sharp, high frequency noise — usually mechanical. That part would be concerning. This is distinctly different from the stream of clicks and pops or static like sound you get from a bubble jam up in the pump. That one is mostly continuous, although irregular. Can you clarify which it is? You can also try tilting the case a bit. Lift the front up to try a make the hose inlet/outlet higher than the cpu block ( I am assuming they are on the right of the cpu block). This will change the sound if it’s a bubble problem but do nothing if it is mechanical.

Well, that is what I would call chirping. It's not really supposed to make that noise. It might be a signal of a problem further down the line, but at present it is not affecting performance or functionality. So now we are down to how loud is sounds while using it. If that is clearly audible, then that presents a problem. I don't know if you are still in your 5 year warranty or not, but you can contact Corsair through the Ticket Support system in the link at the top of the page. Otherwise, perhaps see how things go. It is more likely the noise will get to you before there is a genuine performance drop.

Well I bought it on October 1, 2015 so I guess I'm opening a ticket. Still seems a little weird to me that it would possibly have a problem after only 4 years, my last PC has a first gen Asetek AIO that ran for nearly 10 years till I just replaced the entire PC.