Corsair Community

RMA Number to return memory modules

jbholl

What CPU / FSB / Motherboard do you have?

What is the exact part # and revision # of your memory?

How To Read the Memory Label

If you have more than one stick:

Is it a TwinX pack? If not, what is the revision # of each stick?

Did you test one stick at a time in each slot using Memtest86+?

I have an Intel D850Mv motherboard which has been in service for 3 years.

I have two sticks of RAMBUS cm616dr256-800 which I just replaced with two sticks of RAMBUS cm616dr256a-800e and the problems of crashs, screen freezes, and errors went away.

The only numbers on the the modules is Corsair,cms6sdr256-800, 01394, 256mb/16, 800-45, G100 s100. Both modules have the same number. There is nothing else on them.

I have an Intel D850Mv motherboard which has been in service for 3 years.

I have two sticks of RAMBUS cm616dr256-800 which I just replaced with two sticks of RAMBUS cm616dr256a-800e and the problems of crashs, screen freezes, and errors went away.

The only numbers on the the modules is Corsair,cms6sdr256-800, 01394, 256mb/16, 800-45, G100 s100. Both modules have the same number. There is nothing else on them.

Would someone please let me know where I am suppose to get something called a PostID?

I need to locate a PostID number so I can submit a request for an RMA number. The web site says it is on the left of my posting. I posted earlier and there is no such number showing. What are they talking about.

This is the most confusing process for an RMA I have ever seen.

I have been chasing a PostID for the last 1 1/2 hours and would like to find it or one so I can submit a request for an RMA number. Thats all!!

The main website says it is on the left side of my post. I can't fine it. I submitted an earlier post and it never indicated a PostID.

This is the most confusing process I have ever experienced for the purpose of getting a simple RMA. Where is it!! Heeeeeeeeeelp

Archived