Corsair Community

iCue and Void Pro

Ssxgaming

Hello after having bought keyboard and mouse from Corsair I decided also to get the wireless headset Void Pro Rgb.

In Win10 after tons of all possible tentatives: reinstalling drivers, unistalling device and rebooting, change usb port for the dongle, remove exclusive mode from device, authorizing Windows to use mic, etc... I was struggling why during playing World of Warcraft the mic was not working. BUT the mic was working everywhere, but not ingame, so for example if have the game in background I can also see the game hear the mic, but when in there are no ways.

So I was thinking it was an issue of the game itself, but then when I closed iCue the mic was working regularly also in the game.

Now the problem is that if i keep iCue closed I loose the possiblity to use the features offered from the software, so for example the Void Pro loses the function of the voice feedback cancelling and I hear my voice and worst thing I cannot use my software profiles that are using certain features like disabling certain keys of the keyboard that i cannot install in the hw profile, so any idea how to solve this ?

Or please this incompatibility needs to be solved otherwise the purchase of this headset breaks all my system.

Thank you in advance

PS: Have attached a screenshot in game that detects mic input while iCue is open, BUT with the game in background (just having pressed the WIN key).

When you return in game it stops, when you close iCue it works like this pic even when you are ingame

WoWMicIssue.thumb.jpg.b45f5bd23a84ded663fc99cea5905786.jpg

Edited by Ssxgaming

What is the microphone device selected in the settings?

I tried selecting all the possible from Corsair void pro to system default, but nothing no one is working. I’m sure is a conflict with icue because without changing anything if i just close icue it starts working