Corsair Community

My scimitar mouse is acting up

Lumpsinthenight

So yesterday ICE updated and after it updated it removed all of my profiles i had on my mouse "only one" which had the side keys set to the num-pad keys which now it is not because the profile is just up and gone but the issue is now i remapped them or have tried numerous times to go back to the num-pad but yet every-time i go to keystroke-remap, press g1 then click num-1 and save to profile and have done that up to num-9 it shows it in actions libary etc i open my games that i use numpad for and it wont do ****. same as i have tried outside of games like playing videos as num-1 will pause or skip videos NOTHING i spent some nice money on this and i moved from the razer naga to only keep having more and more issues from corsair i already bought a keyboard from corsair to only be lied to of everything it did and i refunded it and have been using the ****ty razer anagi keyboard that i bought in goodwill 10 years ago YET STILL ****ING WORKS better then these god damn new products i keep buying from corsair what the ****.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Try using the iCUE installer to repair your installation. You can find the download on Corsair's website.

Have done that i used to have issues getting the mouse to keep the num-pad as the side keys when i first bought it around October last year. i reformatted pc not even 2 weeks ago and i did a full wipe of everything, its the fact that yesterday update has led to my mouse not wanting to use the side keys, I have been on many websites from google search and each person is having the same issue but they have not found a fix for there's so i thought that the ****ing company that made this mouse would jump on here to help.

• 10 months later...
so everytime i turn off my pc or reset it the ****ing pos corsair products that i thought were better then razer keeep forgeting the libary so i have to continuously reset the scimatr to use numpad as its buttons and as of the current new update apprently it refuses to light up my mouse now and it calling my num pad buttons key-1 etc and my key # buttons are now f-1 etc this is starting to piss me the **** off i wanted to move to a better product and yet they product has cause me more issues then happyness this is pissing me the **** off

I've cleaned up the thread a bit. Lumps, please refrain from cursing and please use full sentences so that you can be understood better, thank you.

How about instead of editing my words that are blocked? fixed your pos application that is causing numinous peoples issues. Yes IM PISSED and cursing because when i spend money on a product i expect it to F%^$KING WORK not to just work until i turn my pc off and then it just forgets that all of my add-ons,mods, effects etc to be forgotten you seem to a trump supporter by your ignorance to your customers Let me guess more post's of a problem means shouldn't do testing either? Hell you even garbed my posted from a previous post months ago then set my new post on it trying to hide the fact that I did have my issue fixed untill your new pos updates came out ****ing fix your product you a-holes are home all ****ing day to read peoples posts and fix it ****.