Corsair Community

Does commander pro override bios fan settings?

Turtletours

I've just installed a commander pro to control my 3 fans and h115i aio.

I have a couple of questions of things i have noticed;

I have connected the 3 fans to the commander, so they no longer show up in the bios, but the settings i do in iCue dont seem to be working properly...for example; i have a temp probe at the bottom of the case connected to the commander, which is the source for the 3 exhausting fans, i have the curve set to 20c should be at 500rpm but the fans are currently idling at 1320rpm. is there a problem here? or am i being stupid?! (its a possibility!) If i set it to fixed RPM at 500rpm it works, but obviously io want a curve set!

I have connected the USB from the h115 to the commander, but i still have the fan cable in the cpu_fan header on the mobo, should i move this to the commander? or will this cause an error on the bios?

Can you provide a screen shot of your fan configuration and the fan curve? And any fans connected to the CoPro won't show up in the BIOS and the BIOS settings will have no impact on them at all.

As for the H115, leave the fan cable where it is - it prevents a CPU_FAN warning in the BIOS.

have the curve set to 20c should be at 500rpm but the fans are currently idling at 1320rpm.

its most likely much warmer than 20c in the bottom of your case buddy.

as said.. give us a screen shot of your iCUE settings.. including the Fan curve you have set..