Jump to content
Corsair Community

Lost little rubber insert


Recommended Posts



So I spilled water in my K70 keyboard. I took it apart and fixed it all, but then the media keys didn't work. They were fine before I took the keyboard apart.


After looking at some tear-down videos on YouTube and doing some troubleshooting, I noticed a small rubber piece that pressed against the connector when the keyboard was sealed won some videos. I cannot find this anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I could get one from?


I called Corsair but they suggested to write a post here because they don't sell internal components.


Thanks guys :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...