Corsair Community

RM1000i and iCue

silentbob714

New quirk.. When I plug in my wifi adapter the PSU "disconnects". Like I hear the USB unplugging noise and it disappears from iCue. As far as I can tell the PSU is working fine, I just can't get any of the smart features to work properly.

I've had it connected to the USB headers on the main board and now it's connected to my copro. Same issue if it's plugged into either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

There have been some issues with running other USB devices off the C-Pro. Of note is a freeze bug when waking from sleep. Not sure how widespread it is, but my AX1200i would stop reporting on wake until I disconnected and reconnected the USB. This could also be an issue if you use Windows Fast Start that puts it into hibernation rather than a true shutdown.

Make sure you are not running other monitoring tools competing for the same data. HWiNFO, AIDA, etc. all tend to do this, although you typically get garbage values across the spectrum (0, 127C drive temps, etc).

Last try would be to delete the UserProps file inside the Sensor folder at C:Users/(name)/App Data (hidden)/Roaming/Corsair/CUE/Sensor. Smart move would be to cut and paste it to the desktop while iCUE is not running. On launch, it will rebuild it and put you back at default. You may have to rename any sensors with altered names. If it is a disaster or does not turn out as you like, drop the original UserProps back in there and restart iCUE to bring yourself back to the original state.

Tried the userprops move.. no go there. At this point, I can't even get the psu to show up in icue unless I pull my wifi usb and swap where my psu is plugged into internally. Even so no values propagate into icue. =o\

Also have no other monitoring tools running. I did have AIDA installed but since deleted it.