Corsair Community

Problem with H150i Pro

CGC Sim Manager

I have a commercially built system that uses an H150iPro to cool an i9 9900K. Using iCue (latest version) only Fan 2 is showing any RPM. Fan 1 and Fan 3 show zero RPM. I can set the operating mode of all 3 fans, and fan 2 behaves "correctly".

Also I cannot control the pump speed, it's set to "quiet". Is this normal?

Any advice would be appreciated

DSC_1100.thumb.JPG.66203bf668cb0962abdcc0001792c23e.JPG

The pump can be changed by applying one of the three presets (Quiet 1100/Balanced 2160/Extreme 2850 rpm) to the pump. Just like the fans, click on the preset on the left (it will highlight yellow), then click on the pump. It will ring yellow to show you it has been applied. I do not recommend the Quiet 1100 setting for anything beyond web browsing. Most people can put it on Balanced and never change it again with Extreme only showing the slightest of advantages when under maximum load with high wattage CPUs.

While the presets are the same, their value is quite different for the fans. Those three presets represent hidden fan curves that may or may not be useful for you. I usually recoomed people make their own, but in this case it is necessary for troubleshooting. Before getting into the physical aspect of the fans, click on the + symbol in the performance tab. That will create a new "cooling mode" or custom curve. Set a fixed RPM or % and then apply it to all three fans and see if they change. If not, unplug the two misbehaving fans and reconnect them to the same connector. Sometimes that is all it takes. If there is still no change, swap the 3 fans to different connectors on the splitter and see if the dead fan positions change or stay the same with the goal being to differentiate between a bad fan and a bad connector/controller.