Corsair Community

Problem after iCue update to version 3.17.94

Spouny

Hi,

After today's update to iCue version 3.17.94 I've noticed the following problem : my H115i device is no more recognised and detected by iCue, it disapeared from the list of connected devices.

Is it a bug, a known issue, or is it normal for a particular reason ?

I don't know how is managed the cooling of my CPU so Im' worried, thanks for your help and quick reply.

:eek:

Hi,

After today's update to iCue version 3.17.94 I've noticed the following problem : my H115i device is no more recognised and detected by iCue, it disapeared from the list of connected devices.

Is it a bug, a known issue, or is it normal for a particular reason ?

I don't know how is managed the cooling of my CPU so Im' worried, thanks for your help and quick reply.

:eek:

Something you can try to make it redetect the items fully is to go under the %appdata% folder (just enter that into a Run dialogue) then blow away the folders under Corsair\Cue directory. Or a clean install using Revo to remove ICue works as well.

As for a default run state you should be fine. It will default to high speed IIRC. It's when the fans aren't moving that you need to worry.

I backed up the files and folders in the Corsair\Cue directory before deleting them and restarting the PC.

It created new ones but the problem was still present. So I deleted the new ones and put back the old ones before restarting the PC.

Before attempting a clean, not knowing if it would lose all my user profiles for my K70 RGB, I've downloaded the "iCUESetup_3.17.94_release.msi" installer and launched it. Instead of uninstalling I chose the "repair" option and it worked, my H115i is recognized and detected again, and my personal settings for the fan curves are correct.

Issue resolved by the installer repair option.

Thank you.