Corsair Community

Chattering / Bouncing Keyboard Fix: double/multiple inputs from a single key press

Sundry

Major thanks to The_true_Phoeny for this post:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=157671

The free software s/he recommended to stop my Corsair K70 RGB chattering when I hit the 't' key worked! (I could kiss you sir / madam - and not just once!) The software, Keyboard Chattering Fix, worked 100% for me after I changed the threshold to 100 ms. At 50 ms it missed a lot of double t's.

I've tried everything to stop this problem: using all the keyboard's different polling rates, using compressed air, resetting of the keyboard, installing all the latest software updates / rolling back software updates - nothing worked.

I earn my living as a typist and even the slightest keyboard chatter is a major pain for me as I use a ton of Word's AutoCorrect shortcuts to speed up my typing, and chatter causes either AutoCorrect to fail or (far worse still) use the wrong shortcut - both of which massively slow me down.

So thanks again The_true_Phoeny, have a virtual beer on me.

:)

Edited by Sundry

• Corsair Employees
I'm glad you were able to find a solution for this. I do want to point out key chatter is usually a result of a defective switch. If you have this problem and can confirm it, we can replace the keyboard for you under warranty.