Corsair Community

M65 RGB ELITE Question

knives88

After almost 6 years of honorable service (still working but very consummate) the time has come to change my old M65 Vengenace.

I found myself very well as a constructive form, I'm thinking of switching to the M65 Elite which is practically identical, but since I can't keep iCUE (other monitoring programs) open all the time, it is possible to save the various DPI / Polling Rate / Angle Snapping values, etc. in the mouse memory and then uninstall iCUE?

With the M65 Vengeance it could be done with CUE I hope it is still possible.

Thank you

P.S. I noticed that the sniper button has been moved further back so that it is pressed without a thumb problem, does it bother you?

Hi. Yes you can save an icue profile to the m65 elite. Comes in handy when taking your mouse to say a lan party etc where the computers are not running icue.

As for the sniper button i think it is actually slightly further forward in comparison to the m65 pro.. also slightly more firm to press to prevent miss clicks.

I hold mine with my thumb just behind the sniper button and works great! Also slightly smaller and weighs less. If you like the shape of these mice I would highly recommend!

• Corsair Employees
Hi, The M65 Elite has hardware profiles where you can save all those settings and lighting effects as well! As auzzyboy said, the sniper button is moved forward, which I highly prefer to be honest. I use this mouse on my main and at work, also got a few for friends and family and they love it. I'm not sure how much you used the sniper button but I didn't like how it was always under my thumb, the position of it now is much nicer and not too hard to reach.

Ok thanks to both, tomorrow I will go to buy it.

I never used the Sniper button, mostly because on the M65 Vengeance it is too far from my thumb and I have to move my hand forward.

I have also tried the M65 PRO and in fact it is not very comfortable to put my thumb on the Sniper button.