Corsair Community

Corsair Sabre CRP DISABLD

platsif

As far as I know I iddnt install any kind of new firmware or anything. I turned my PC off Windows pro 64 bit, when I came back home from not being home several days my mouse wasn't working on start up. Sometimes this happens and I unplug and plug my mouse back in and it works fine. This time however it opened a new drive called CRP DISABLD.

I've seen different threads for other products with a firmware flash update but it's incompatible with my device. I've submitted a ticket but I do not have 2 days to wait for what seems like an easy fix if Corsair would actually have decent support.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has the file for CH-9303011-NA Corsair Sabre mouse and would mind sending the firmware file over.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employees

The firmware files aren't really available publically.

Try calling in and just asking for the firmware over the phone. If the ticket is there, they should be able to just attach it to your ticket with you on the phone. If that doesn't work, the internal storage on the mouse probably failed.

Nah, that's dumb. I'm no longer interested in the cheap Corsair products with egregious support.

Instead I'll be using a mouse I found at Goodwill until my Logitech mouse comes in. Feel free to lock thread.