Corsair Community

Is there any way to browse available Hydro X parts?

I'd like to look at the current Hydro X product line, but there's no catalog of parts available currently that I can find. Everything just leads to the configurator, which is useful, but not what I'm looking for. Am I missing something?

Also, do the RGB Hydro X parts have USB connections? Is the RGB wiring chainable, like the RGB strips, or are they dead ends?

hplovescats

Hmmm ... I couldn't find a way to just browse the parts either.

As for the RGB connections - they connect directly to a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. The GPU and pump are chainable, the CPU block is a dead end and must be at the end of the chain. You can see the setups by going into iCUE and setting a Lighting Channel as "HydroX".

Hmmm ... I couldn't find a way to just browse the parts either.

As for the RGB connections - they connect directly to a Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. The GPU and pump are chainable, the CPU block is a dead end and must be at the end of the chain. You can see the setups by going into iCUE and setting a Lighting Channel as "HydroX".

HydroX? Is that a beta setting because I can't find it.

HydroX? Is that a beta setting because I can't find it.

Hi bud... its in the public Release and found in the Lighting Set up tabs on CoPro and Nopro

{note. it will also add the Preset fan/Pump curves for Hydro X into the Performance tab on the CoPro}

Edited by Zotty