Corsair Community

Corsair Vengance RGB Pro has 1 led stuck on and wont cycle

damoburton939

hi all,

i recently built a new comp with the rgb pro ram 4 sticks. 32 gig. it was working fine. cycling threw like everything else and then nothing. i have one stick with a bit of blue at the top and another with red at the top. i have tried to take them out and turned the power off but still nothing. i cant get the iCUE to install either to try a fix that way.

has anyone else had this problem and whats the solution please

thanks

MQ6EO6n

Edited by damoburton939
added pic

Certainly odd, for sure and that you can't even install the iCUE software. You'd think that would install for you, regardless of any hardware issues. Now, if you can install it and the RAM isn't being detected, that would be a different troubleshooting exercise.

Hopefully, another forum user may have some thoughts, as it seems unlikely that you'd have so many sticks of ram fail at once. Perhaps reapplying the latest firmware would resolve the issue, but given you can't get the software installed to do that - I get your frustration.

Tony

I'm doubting it is the software package or there would be a ton of posts about it, given its the primary controller software. The forum would flood with posts, if so - regardless, something clearly at play here with your PC configuration.

Perhaps one of the more experienced users here will have some advice regarding the install and usually, Corsair employees will respond Monday to Friday here in the forums.

Tony

• Corsair Employee

Do you have any other versions of Corsair software on your computer?

Do you have any RGB software from any other manufacturers?

Furthermore, try to install one stick at a time, and see if you can install iCUE. If you can, update the firmware of each RAM stick, one by one.