Corsair Community

Any new Light effects

Oxize

Using Icue for quite a while now, and its getting better each month.

Is there any ETA on new light effects soon? And the possibility to get the functionality back where you could download light effects from a library and test them. These light effects were made by the community.

Thats not what i am asking DevBiker. I know those profiles. But i mean 2 things here.

The premade light effects by Corsair. Are these getting expanded soon with some new refreshing light effects?

And 2nd, wouldn't it be nice to have the old import/search library back in Icue to download such light profiles from Alex, Lewis and others? You could that with the program which was before Icue.

Thats not what i am asking DevBiker. I know those profiles. But i mean 2 things here.

The premade light effects by Corsair. Are these getting expanded soon with some new refreshing light effects?

And 2nd, wouldn't it be nice to have the old import/search library back in Icue to download such light profiles from Alex, Lewis and others? You could that with the program which was before Icue.

I do understand what you are asking. That's what we have at the moment. As for new premade effects - no word and no idea.