Corsair Community

System freezes from iCue software

Madmaxneo

First off how does one submit a support ticket for issues with the iCue software?

Now my issue: I have been having an issue with my PC freezing up on me and I've discovered that every time I restart due to the freeze I get a message indicating that your iCue software has an update. On this last restart I got the message and started the update process and it froze my computer up during the update process. Upon restart I got like a dozen pop up error messages for drivers that seem to be connected to your iCue software. I rely on your iCue software for my K95 RGB keyboard which I do enjoy. Upon a little research I also discovered there may be an issue with your software and Java updates, does anyone know if this is true?

I hope someone can help me on this.

Bruce

I cannot see how there's an issue with Java updates. iCUE doesn't use Java - at all. Where are you getting this piece of information?

What are the pop up error messages? If you get them again, can you take screen shots?

Also, have you tried downloading iCUE independently and doing the install that way?

I cannot see how there's an issue with Java updates. iCUE doesn't use Java - at all. Where are you getting this piece of information?

What are the pop up error messages? If you get them again, can you take screen shots?

Also, have you tried downloading iCUE independently and doing the install that way?

The pop up error messages only came up this one time and I can only assume it was because my system froze during the install process. I don't think they will pop up again anytime soon.

The Java thing was something I read on a forum. It indicated that the only time it happened was when Java had an update the same time the iCue software did.

I had to download the iCue software and reinstall it this time and the install ran fine.

The primary issue here is that every time my system freezes there is a pop up for an update to the iCue when I reboot to get my system back up.