Corsair Community

Keyboard Profiles No Longer Work

CAPGames

For a long time i have had no issues with the K95 RGB Platinum and even incorporated it it with my work environment. Recently for since i updated my keyboard firmware i can no longer switch between profiles, everything in iCUE is 1 step behind (eg if i select the color red in color picker nothing happens, when i click orang the culor changes to res, if i then click Blue then the color changes to orange) when attached to a computer with no iCUE no macros work, the profile switcher key does not work, basically the keyboard just functions like a standard keyboard.

So i thought it was an issue with the profiles so i attempt to re-save the profiles and get the following error "Your Profile was not saved due to lack of onboard storage space

im6KQ2L.png

So i clear the keyboard memory and it wipes the profiles and i get the exact same error. so i am now confused since i have used these profiles for 6 months with zero issues, and only thing i can think of is that all this started since i updated my keyboard firmware.

Is there anyway to downgrade to a previous version?

So i figured out my issue, the USB3.1 hub switch, i use to switch 4 devices between 2 PCs, and doing firmware updates don't go well with each other. I plugged the keyboard directly to the back of my PC and everything worked and i forced updated the firmware and everything is working again.

Thank god i got it working again as my 3rdprofile was rather annoying to create.