Corsair Community

Is there enough amps? Lightning Node Pro

Jensgade

Hi there, hoping one of your folks are wiser than me :)

I'm planning on buying 3x ll140 and 3x 120ll, whereas one of them will be the kit with lightning node pro.

I'm gonna set the 6 fans on the same hub, connecting it to the lightning node pro input 1.

The question here is, is there sufficient amps for me to plug in a phanteks 3-pin digital 5V led running two in daisy chain to the lightning node pro input 2?

The LED strips current is 0.72A each, and I read the LL fans is at 0.3A each (but is that overall or only LED wire?)

Another option is to purchase two kits, just requires an internal usb hub, at which point things start to get a little croweded in the case ;p

You want to keep the number of LEDs powered by a single Lighting Channel under 60. Fans connected to a fan hub don't count - they are powered separately by the Fan Hub.

Which Phanteks LED devices are you planning on putting on the LNP? If it's their strips, then yes, you can daisy chain two of them to a single Lighting Channel. That'll be 60 LEDs and you'll configure them as 6 Corsair strips. I'm doing this myself. :-)

And that LL Fan rating of 0.3A is for the 12V motor, not for the LEDs. The LEDs will draw up to ~0.57A for a single LL fan.