Corsair Community

H110iGT Not Working

wellmoon

Hey all,

I've got a H110iGT that has worked flawlessly for just over 3 years. Suddenly when I switch my machine on I am getting "no CPU fan!" errors and the computer won't boot.

I switched it out for a different AIO (H115i) and everything is back to normal so it's definitely a problem with the H110i. Nothing else on the computer has changed.

Weirdly, the fans still spin on the H110i, and the lighting still works, the computer just doesn't seem to detect it.

Is there anything I can do to repair it myself? Can I open it up or anything? Or factory-reset it?

Usually the CPU fan error is a terminal problem. It means your BIOS no longer recognizes there is a device on the other end. Most of the time that is because something in the pump has failed electrically. Usually the H110i GT “disappears” from iCUE and the device manager. It is unlikely you would be able to repair it. Even if you are handy, there are often proprietary parts. You may still be under the 5 year warranty and Corsair will send you a replacement. Use the Ticket Support System above. You will need a copy of the purchase receipt to establish the start period for the warranty.