Corsair Community

LL120/LL140 reverse airflow

daedalusleto

Are there any plans to offer an intake fan version of the LL120 or LL140? (or, put another way, one that has the light loop on the exhaust side of the fan)

I purchased 3x LL140 and 2x LL120 fans to replace all the fans in an NZXT H700. The issue I'm having is that the two LL140s in the front are only usable in exhaust mode, pushing air out of the case front rather than pulling in like the original fans did. I could simply reverse them, but that completely covers the light loops.

I'd like to stick with LL fans, but I'd also like to cool efficiently.

Yea I have found this to be unfortunate as well. Would be awesome if they looked great from both sides, especially since in most of corsairs cases you can see the backside of the fan in the case. :[pouts:

• 8 months later...
Have the ability to flip the light loop to the other side of the fan or unsnap the fan assembly and just flip it. Creating counter-rotating fans would not be cost efficient to corsair.

That's always going to create problems with airflow design and the frame may not be the same on both sides. Not to mention people taking the fans apart that maybe are not up to it. Corsair has gone the same direction as everyone else putting lighting on both sides (QL Fans).

Edited by c-attack