Corsair Community

Stand-alone RGB fan hub

thedons1983

Hello all.

I was hoping for some help please. I currently have 4x ML RGB fans as case fans (3x 140 + 1 120) and 1x LL 120 RGB on my CPU cooler. They are all connected into the same RGB fan hub, which then connects to channel 1 on a lighting node pro. I know mixing fans isn't advised, but it works for the most part. Or at least, the default setup does. ICue doesn't work so well, however, because I've mixed fans obviously.

But I realise now, that I could get a stand-alone RGB fan hub and connect the lone LL to that, and then connect it to channel 2 on the lighting node pro. The 4x ML fans could then have the hub on channel 1 to themselves. Problem solved.

Or is it? It seems that as of now, I have no 2nd cable to connect RGB fan hub to lighting node pro. But, if I were to buy a stand-alone RGB fan hub, would this come with the correct cable to connect it to the lighting node pro? The information that I can find is unclear, so any clarification would be great, thanks!

If the fan hub doesn't come with the cable that I need in order to connect to the lighting node pro, is It possible to buy one?

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone more knowledgeable can help me out, cheers!

Edited by thedons1983
Title is more specific

Yes, it does come with the cable.

If I'm wrong somehow, create a ticket and we can send you one.

Awesome, thanks very much for letting me know that, I appreciate you taking the time.

Cheers regarding the ticket too, but hopefully it won't be needed.

Thank you!

Uhh .... if you get the standalone hub from Corsair.com, it does not come with the cable, unfortunately. Well ... let me qualify that ... when I last bought standalone hubs from corsair.com, they didn't come with the cable. Hopefully, that's been changed.